CTD394 ~ Wishing ~

Today's card is for the weekly Color Throwdown.  The challenge this time...  to use the following inspiration photo...


and the Challenge LINK

I opted to go with a very simple palette of navy, red and soft pink...


I started with a white card stock base measuring 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches.  I cut a slightly smaller mat out of Night of Navy CS (by Stampin' Up).  I stamped my image (SU's Sheltering Tree set) on white card stock using Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede inks, all by Stampin' Up.  I die cut the image using Our Daily Bread Designs' Double Stitched Rectangles Die and cut a slightly smaller Night of Navy CS mat.  (The navy mat is double with a bit of dimensional foam between...)  I finished with a Real Red CS die cut word using ODBD's Wishing Die.  

Love this clean and simple image and color scheme...

Thanks for looking...  

Until next time...

Blessings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!