Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning!  I had the chance to work on a couple of projects in my studio this weekend.  I decided to create a Valentine card using one of ODBD's new stamp set, Many Thanks.


I started by creating my pink sentiment base with an old favorite from my die stash, Flourished Star Pattern Die.  I chose to stamp the sentiment (in a rich red) slightly off center.  And then after adding a die cut umbrella (Umbrella Die) and a few dainty raining hearts (also from the Umbrella Die set.)

Here is the sentiment set you see...
 

and the dies you see today...





Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Blessings...

Challenges

Cute Card Thursday - 412 Sweet Valentine

1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautifully made and such a pretty design.

Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...