ODBD ~ Wishing Well ~

I love to color.  And with the popularity of adult coloring books, many other people must love to color too!  I don't have the time I once did to color images.  But when I do, look out!  I will be hunched over my desk for hours!  **and my back loves to tell me about it**

Today, I have an image to share from Our Daily Bread Designs' Wishing Well set.  I stamped the image on Copic compatible paper, colored it and used a few dies to frame it.


I started with a deep navy card stock base and trimmed the DP (Christian Faith Paper Collection) slightly smaller for my mat.  I also cut another panel, also slightly smaller with white card stock.  I used the Leafy Edged Borders Die to create a wave border and slightly offset the white panel to create an area for my die cut sentiment.  After coloring my image, I used the Circles Die to cut it out and used a soft blue ink and scalloped punch to create a cloudy sky.  I pulled out the coordinating Double Stitched Circles Die and created a mat layer with the dark navy paper.  
I love using dies for my sentiment!  So fun! 

Here are the items you see on today's project.
 

 

 

 


Copic colors - YG13, YG17, C1, C3, C5, C7, E31, E35, E25
Inks - Memento Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black
Card Stock - SU Night of Navy, Georgia Pacific White


Comments

Dorcas98 said…
Awesome card!! The colors are great and the design!!! Question How did you use the leafy edged borders to make the bottom of card since there is a design on the borders??

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!