Thursday, October 15, 2015

Simon Says Stamp ~ You Are Invited ~

Welcome to the new winter release at Simon Says Stamp.  A few weeks back, I received a special stamp set called Make an Invitation.  It promises to be a versatile stamp set.  I used mine to crank out a classic black, white and red invitation...  super clean and super easy to reproduce...


I started with a black card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches and added a rich red card stock mat.  I stamped my sentiment (Danube Blue) on my rich card stock panel and added flourishes (Tuxedo Black), heart (Love Letter) and border.  I added a dab of glitter glue (Black Diamond by Stickles) on each "bullet" and after drying adding it to the top.  Super easy!

Stop by and check out Simon Says Stamp's Winter release!  It promises to be fun!  #Simonsaysstamp
#SSSWinter
#Simonsaysstamp
#SSS
#Createjoy

Blessings...


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...