Monday, October 26, 2015

ODBD ~ The Savior Reigns ~


And thank goodness He does!  Welcome!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My husband and I did a bit of local sightseeing.  We visited a few craft stores and took in the beautiful fall foliage!  It is hard to believe that November is just around the corner.  And if I doubted it for a minute the deluge of garland, ornaments and wrapping paper at our weekend stops only reinforced that Christmas is around the bend.  This year, I have stashed a few cards away already...  so I don't get that glazed over eyes...  deer in the headlight look...  that often comes about the day after Thanksgiving.  Today, I pulled out a few old ODBD favorites plus the recent Christmas Carols stamp set release....

 I started with a white card stock base and added a slightly smaller mirrored silver poster board mat.  I used ODBD's Flourished Star Pattern Die to cut another white mat out and added a slightly smaller DP layer (found in ODBD's Winter Paper Collection.  I cut a die layer using the star die and then stamped my sentiment on with black ink.  A white poinsettia (from the Peaceful Poinsettias Die)
and foliage (from North Coast Creations' Flourished Vines Die) finish it off.

Here is the recent stamp recent stamp release I used today...
 

and some old favorites...
 




Thanks again for stopping by!  Be sure to check out my other projects this week!  Blessings!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...