Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WAW195 ~ In Thy Presence ~

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsors so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who generously provided our prizes this week!

Our scripture this week may be found in Psalms...


I started with a soft peach card stock base measuring 5.5 x 4.25 inches.  I added a white mat and a fun floral and gingham print under the sentiment panel.  I printed this week's scripture on white card stock and cut/embossed it with a frilly die before adding a bit of custom dyed copper seam binding. 

I chose a sketch this week you can find at
Retro Sketches 175

So here are some of the items I used today...

Paper - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, We R Memory Keepers - Farmers Market
Die - Spellbinders Heirloom Oval
Seam Binding - custom dyed

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings...

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always SO beautiful, Lori. Thank you so much for sharing your talents so faithfully on this Design Team, and I pray that God will bless you for your efforts. Have a wonderful week! I'm always praying for you, my friend.
Karen

P.S. If you'd like another fun challenge where you can enter this card (or any of your wonderful cards), we would sure love to have you link up at CropStop. www.cropstop.com/blog - your cards would fit perfectly and you can win some awesome supplies. I'd love to have you link up!
Karen

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...