Friday, June 19, 2015

NCC ~ Bon Voyage ~

Happy Friday!  We are sailing into the weekend and I couldn't think of a better way to mark that event than by pulling out the new North Coast Creations' Sail Away
stamp set.  I started with a simple red 5.5 x 4.25 card stock base and added white 
matting along with some fun papers from Our Daily Bread Designs' Patriotic Paper Collection.


I stamped the image on white card stock (Nautical Blue) ink and lightly sponged the background with a soft Summer Sky ink.  I cut my three banners using ODBD's Pennants Die 
and adhered them to the image panel before placing it slightly off center.  I stamped my sentiment on white card stock and used ODBD's Sparkling Stars Die to cut both it and a red card stock base.  
I just love the chevron design in this paper pad.  

Here's a few of the items you see today...

from North Coast Creations 

SAIL AWAY

and our sister company, Our Daily Bread Designs...

PATRIOTIC COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

PENNANT DIES - CSBD60

SPARKLING STARS DIES - CSBD79 

Thanks as always for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...