Sunday, June 14, 2015

~ Happy Flag Day ~

June 14th is Flag Day in the United States.  This day marks the adoption of the flag of the United States by resolution of the Second Continental Congress in 1777.  President Woodrow Wilson issued a proclamation in 1916 that officially declared June 14th Flag Day.  So in honor of this special day and my love of Old Glory, I decided to share a card I created using some items in my stash.
God Bless America!

Today's supplies

Stampin' Up - Work of Art set

Inks - Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Real Red
Papers - Georgia Pacific, Stampin' Up Real Read & Night of Navy
Punch - Star by Creative Memories

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...