Friday, November 7, 2014

~ Good Friends ~


Happy Friday!  Today, I have a simple card using a
few items from Our Daily Bread Designs. 
The colors are a trendy gray, black and white palette. 

I started with a gray 5.5 x 4.25 card base and added a white CS mat.  I selected some beautiful star themed silver/gray and white paper from the Winter Paper Collection and used the largest rectangular die base (Flourished Star Pattern Die) to cut my decorative panel.
 
 
CSBD75 - FLOURISHED STAR PATTERN DIE
 
I stamped the sentiment from
Reach for the Stars on white paper
and custom cut a banner and black mat.
 
G603 - REACH FOR THE STARS
 
I nestled a gray die cut on top (under the sentiment panel)
 using an earlier release Quatrefoil Pattern Die.
 
CSBD30 - QUATREFOIL PATTERN DIE
 
The seam binding bow is a custom dyed bow.  I used a black distress ink and some sparkling Angel Glimmer Mist to make my own...  I love the gray distressed look!  Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Until next time,
 
Blessings...

1 comment:

Tam said...

very nice. I should make some cards with a large banner. Never think of it though I've seen it several times.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...