Friday, October 31, 2014

~ Have a Holly Jolly Christmas ~

Happy Friday morning!  Today's project features an Our Daily Bread Designs' stamp from last year AND a new coordinating die released this month!  I love coordinating dies!  They make my finished projects so much easier.  I love this image and last year I fussy cut the image.  That took a bit of time and patience!  Now I can just line up the die and cut away!  LOVE THAT!  

Today's card features the Holly Wreath stamp and coordinating Holly Wreath Die...



F497 - HOLLY WREATH


and the sentiment placed and die cut with...

CSBD60 - PENNANT DIES

And the other products you see...

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black (Image); Memento Espresso Truffle (Sentiment); Copics
Paper - Neenah Solar Crest (Image); Georgia Pacific - white; Bazzill; The Paper Studio Woodland Winterland (DP)

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow as we explore the new release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I can't wait to show you all the new stamps and dies, Kelley and company have for you!  

Blessings....

1 comment:

Tam said...

nice card, love the wreath

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...