~ With Deepest Sympathy ~

Sympathy card are always difficult for me to do.  I struggle with just what to say and how to present it.  This card will go to a special person who lost her mother this year.  With Mother's Day just a few days ago, I hope this will let her know I am thinking of her and the painful loss she suffered this year.  (Pansies are here favorite spring flower...) 

 
I used the small heart die from the Ornate Hearts set and cut three hearts in yellow, two in purple and two in green for each pansy.  I used a large stylus to work the paper into petals and added them together to create my "pansy."  I nestled each on some greenery formed with the Fancy Foliage Die and placed a glittery set of wings from the new Angel Wings Die set underneath.  I stamped the sentiment (Carried to Heaven) with black ink on white card stock and hand cut my tag.  A tiny white and yellow baker's twine bow is nestled on top! 
 
Here's some of the items I used...





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...
 


Comments

Kelley said…
No comments? What the heck!!! This is so awesome, so creative!!! WOW!
Christine said…
Your card is really sweet and creative. I am sure your friend will feel specially loved by the fact that you took the time to use her favorite flowers and to remember her at such a difficult time.

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!