Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WAW106 ~ Love.. in Deed and in Truth ~

Welcome!  It's time for another 
inspirational challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  

Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 
 
A special thank you to both My Creative Classroom and 
Paper Sweeties, for providing our prizes this week!
 
This week we feature a beautiful passage from 1 John...


I printed the scripture on DP resembling notebook paper and used a rectangular die to cut it skewed.  This week I incorporated a sketch and used a large floral print on the left and a simple polka dot paper on the right dividing the two with white seam binding.  I added a seam binding bow along with die cut foliage and some mulberry roses.   A few paper punched twigs are tucked in for dimension. 

I don't normally go with "pink" things this time of year but I just couldn't help myself!  :-)  No other color reminds me of love like pink...  I had to use it!  Thanks for stopping in!  {{hugs}}

Supplies

Paper - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
Dies - Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Large, Our Daily Bread Designs - Fancy Foliage Die
Misc. - Martha Stewart Crafts Punch, Hug Snug White Seam Binding, Mulberry Roses

Challenges

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS126

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I always enjoy seeing your contributions to WAW -- your creations are always beautiful! Thanks for sweet comments on my blog from time to time!

stampingbowd said...

Such a pretty card. Love the pink and green! Gorgeous ribbons too!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...