Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ODBD ~ Glory ~

Good Morning!  I'm stopping in with another clean and simple card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs', The Earth set.  I stamped the globe image on Kraft and created my own custom designer paper.


 
See the globe image peeking out at you?  I ripped some memo paper out of a pad I use to jot down craft notes and used a paper punch to create the spirals.  I embossed the sentiment (Ranger's Queens' Gold) on coordinating blue card stock and framed it with a Spellbinder die.  Another speedy card!  Love those!  Thanks for hanging out with me today!  Don't forget to stop by later this week as we revisit this month's Our Daily Bread Designs release.  It promises to be a great day!  {{hugs}}
 
 
 
Additional Supplies
 
Paper - The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Memo Paper
Ink - Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa
Embossing Powder - Ranger's Queens' Gold
 


1 comment:

Ruth Ann Hager said...

Beautiful cards. I have to say I read all your encouraging words every day and they help so much! Thank you for sharing your heart with God's love. You have no idea the impact you are making. And thank you for sharing your beautiful creativity. You've sparked me to ratchet it up in beauty and design. Hugs! Ruth Ann :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...