~ Golden Wreath ~

Happy Friday!  So excited that the weekend is here!  It's been a crazy busy week in the Ulrich household and I am looking forward to a few days of catching up around the house.  I am even excited to do laundry!  Yes...  someone needs to take my temperature!  lol
 
Today I have another simple Christmas card to share using Our Daily Bread Designs' Holly Wreath set.  I embossed the image with gold powder.


and here's the stamp set image...


I added some gold ribbon I had left over from another project and some jingle bells from my stash.  I can check another card off my list!  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...
 
Blessings...

Comments

Tam said…
Love it! Great colors and love the bells on the bow!

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!