Saturday, October 5, 2013

Exploring Cricut ~ Peace on Earth ~

Welcome!  Thanks for stopping by!  I have a fun Christmas card to share using the Scandinavian Christmas Card cart. 

 
I cut the dove twice in green and white and trimmed the white layer so the sprig of greenery would show.  I embossed the blue layer with one of my snowflake embossing folders.  I love the soft colors on this one.  Reminds me of a beautiful winter evening star gazing.... 
 
The cuts
 
Card dimension 5.5 x 4.25
 
Dove - 4.5 inches
Sentiment - 3.5 inches
 
Misc. Items
 
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Flurry
 
Thanks for spending a few moments with me!  I will be back in a few hours with another stamping post!  See ya soon!
 
Lori

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Simple yet elegant-love the background color + embossing!

Scrapping Girl said...

Very beautiful-love the embossing!
Michelle S.

Sharon said...

Your card is so beautiful Lori!! I love the dove and the great embossing. Perfect sentiment. :)

Tam said...

love that background

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...