Friday, October 25, 2013

CAS243 ~ Candy Cane ~

Today's card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge at SCS.  The challenge this time...  feature candy.  And with Christmas approaching in the next few months, I chose to use a candy cane image!  You may find the SCS gallery HERE.


 And the Candy Cane stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs'...
 
 


I used red and white card stock, embossing the red layer with a candy cane embossing folder.  The image was colored with Copics before fussy cutting and adding dimensional glaze.  I added a dusting of glitter and allowed it to dry.  Then I added more dimensional glaze.  A few pearls adorn the die cut sentiment panel...  one of my favorite color combos...  red and white! 
 
Are you ready for Christmas yet?  I'm sure humming Christmas carols...  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blessings...


Supplies
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Candy Cane
Papers - Georgia Pacific (white); Bazzill (red); Neenah Solar Crest (candy cane)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black (Image); Memento Lady Bug (sentiment); Copics - R27, R29, C1
Glossy Accents (candy cane); Sulyn Crystal Glitter; Recollections Pearls
Dies - Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug by Provocraft - Candy Cane Stripe


1 comment:

Tam said...

I know... I haven't been around in ages! Just haven't been checking the blogs for awhile.
Pretty card!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...