Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WAW90 & SC445 ~ Deuteronomy 7:9 ~

Welcome and Happy Wednesday!  The week is moving quickly and today it's time for another fabulous challenge at Word Art Wednesday .  Check out the WAW site for all the details including this week's digital scripture image, how to link your creation AND info on our fabulous prizes! 

A big thank you to Shabby Cottage/Your Next Stamp for providing our prizes this week!

This week we are using Deuteronomy 7:9...


When I think of covenants in the Bible, I think back to the book of Genesis and the promise God made to Noah when he placed a rainbow in the sky...  That Bible lesson inspired my card today...


I printed today's Scripture on white card stock and matted it with a rich red card stock.  I created the card base out of the same hue of red with white matting.  I found the rain drop and umbrella papers in a paper pad I had (very appropriate) and added an adhesive rain drop for interest. 


Today's card was based on a sketch at Split Coast Stampers and may be found in my gallery there as well!  Thanks for looking!  Until next time, blessings!!!

Lori

 Products

Scripture - Word Art Wednesday
Papers - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, My Mind's Eye - Springtime
Misc. - Rain Drop - Fiskars ZingZ

Additional Challenges

SC445 - Pick a  Past Sketch - Split Coast Stampers


Anything Goes - July 23 - July 29 Challenge - Through the Craftroom Door
C is for Challenge #2 - Summer
 

2 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

So Lori I guess the old phrase, " Great minds think alike" is true than hey!! Lol. My post that I wrote for this Word Art Wednesday was also about Noah because the verse when I read it reminded me of God's relationship with this man but also how He always honors & keeps His promise. We were thinking the same thing. Wow, now hopefully I will design cards like you more often as well. Lol. Love your way of layering up the images and always selecting amazing papers and embellishments. This one is no different. Thanks for sharing sweetie and miss you over at CDS. Wishing you many blessings. Hugs.

Unknown said...

They are both beautiful: the card and the sentiment. Love the papers. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...