Finch Collage and a Scarlet Tanager

At forty-two years of age, I finally saw my first scarlet tanager over the weekend.  What a beautiful and amazing bird!  Not being an ornithologist, it was quite the treat!  I may have just found a new hobby! 
 
In honor of my sighting, I put together a simple card made from kraft paper and lightly colored with pencils.  For my image, I chose Our Daily Bread Designs' Finch Collage



Isn't it darling?  I fussy cut a couple of the images again and added them with dimensional foam....  the finch, stamp and branch...  I thought it made the image pop!  Don't forget to stop back by Wednesday to see the new releases from Our Daily Bread Designs!  They are amazing!  :-)
 
Blessings....
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Finch Collage
Papers - The Paper Studio (kraft), Bazzill
Inks - Memento Espresso Truffle
Misc. - Colored Pencils, Distressing Tool

Comments

Myrna said…
Wow what a fabulous card and I think that stamp is the best one I have seen.
Myrna
Andie Miller said…
What a lovely, soft confection!?! The colors here are simply fabulous. You're right, the fussy cutting does help to make the images standout.

Popular posts from this blog

MOJO270 ~ Wishing You a Heavenly Christmas ~

Exploring Cricut ~ Baby It's Cold Outside!