Saturday, March 30, 2013

Another Happy Marriage

Today, I am popping in to show you another card using Our Daily Bread Designs' Happy Marriage Recipe .  This time I decided to go a bit more primitive using paper piercing and soft tones with kraft paper. 


And the set used...


I layered up the image with kraft paper ever so slightly framed by a dark navy card stock.  I nestled the panel on a kraft base.  The DP has a nice aged look to it, so I left it as is except for the paper piercing.  A bit of seam binding and a lovely Prima blossom are nestled down below.  It's super cute!  I love getting cards ready for my stash! 
 
Don't forget to pop back by Monday as Our Daily Bread Designs will have a new month of releases.  And let me just tell ya...  they are darling!  I can't wait for you to see them!  In the meantime, please have a safe and wonderful weekend!  Happy Resurrection Day!  Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Happy Marriage Recipe 
Papers - Authentique - Hope Collection, The Paper Studio, Bazzill
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Misc. - Seam Binding, Piercing Tool, Blossom by Prima
   

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Awesome Lori...I love this recipe...awesome for newlyweds, showers or etc. Love your DSP, beautiful rose!!
Happy resurection Sunday
Blessings & Hugs

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...