Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WT415 ~ A Little Lamb ~


Good morning and thanks so much for stopping by!  Today I have another cute card using Our Daily Bread Designs' The Shepherd set.  We just had our second set of  twins here on the farm so this card is extra special.  I colored the image with Copics and lightly sponged the background to create clouds.  I framed it under a die cut.  Here it is...


I created the frame using Spellbinder's Floral Oval Die with a Large Oval placed inside.  I used dimensional foam to place it slightly above the image.  The shepherd's crook was hand colored and cut before adding it to the tag.  Super cute!  I can't wait to share this with someone this Easter.  Thanks for looking and until next time...
 
Blessings...
 
Card Recipe
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - The Shepherd
Ink - Memento Summer Sky & Tuxedo Black, Copics
Papers - EP Hello Summer, Bazzill
Dies - Spellbinders Floral Ovals and Ovals Large
Misc. - Pearls by Recollections, Twine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post. I absolutely appreciate this website.

Keep it up!

Visit my blog - buy real twitter followers

Tam said...

aw, sweet lamb!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...