Exploring Cricut ~ Merci!
Welcome! What a wild few weeks it has been. With my mother's accident and subsequent surgery there has been little time for crafting. But so many people have been so very kind to pitch in and help me. So there is definitely no shortage of people this lovely thank you card can go to!
For today's project I pulled out a new cart for me, French Manor, to capture a bit of elegance for Exploring Cricut.
Heart - George (4.5 inches) - My Mind's Eye Traveler Paper Pad
Eiffel Tower - French Manor (5.25 inches) - Bazzill Black CS
Merci - French Manor (1.75 inches) - Bazzill Red CS
Flourish (cut with Eiffel Tower) - French Manor (5.25 inches)- Bazzill Red CS
Frame - French Manor (5.25 inches) - Bazzill Black CS
1. Cut Black CS base 6 x 12 inches. Score at 6 inches and fold.
2. Cut slightly smaller red panel and adhere with dimensional foam.
3. Cut DP (MME) distress edges and ink with distress ink before placing.
4. Cut all Cricut Cuts. Distress heart with black distress ink.
5. Place Cricut cuts as shown with dimensional foam.
6. Paper punch 7 fern fronds.
7. Garnish with blossoms and glue down greenery.
Merci! Blessings to you and yours this week.
Cricut Carts - French Manor; George
Papers - Bazzill, My Mind's Eye - Traveler
Inks - Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
Misc. - Blossoms; Paper Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts