Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MOJO249 ~ Hospitality ~

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Today's card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge.


And my take on it...


I picked this paper pack up recently at Michaels. We had chickens on our farm when I was a child so this paper immediately grabbed my eye. I combined it with a deep red card stock, kraft paper and black to come up with a French Country feel. I even added a tiny bit of burlap to remind me of those old chicken feed sacks... Thanks for looking and until next time...

Blessings...

Lori

Card Recipe


Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - The Living Bread
Paper - Recollections - Rooster Provincial; Bazzill
Ink - Versafine - Onyx Black
Die - Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations - Tattered Foliage
Misc. - Flourish - Recollections; Flowers - Ashland; Microbeads - Recollections - Champagne; Paper Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts; Burlap

Challenges

Mojo Monday #249 Sketch - MOJO249

3 comments:

Lena said...

Super cute card. Love it. I am a new follower. Come and stop by when you get a chance.

Unknown said...

Beautiful. That red really pops.

Tam said...

great take on the sketch

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...