Friday, April 27, 2012

Exploring Cricut - Daily Project

Happy Friday to ya! So glad you could stop by. Today I am sharing a project I created for Diane over at Exploring Cricut. This little gem will be going to a young lady expecting her first baby. I pulled out at least one cartridge I hadn't even used before! Is that bad when you have Cricut cartridges you have never used? :-)


I created the card base by cutting two scallops from Elegant Edges. I then cut a slightly smaller circle (George) and edged it with lace. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) for extra charm. This darling mum to be can be found on Cricut's New Arrival. I gave her a little added glam by adding ribbon and pearl detailing along with some glass slippers courtesy of Stickles. The sentiment from Our Daily Bread Design's Daffodil Tag Set fits right in with a shower theme. I hope she likes it! Thanks for stopping by and until next time... blessings...

Lori

Cuts

New Arrival - 4.75 in - mum to be
George - 4.75 in - white circle base
Elegant Edges - 5.25 in - baby blue scallop base
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More - 2.75 in - heart

Supplies

Paper - Colorbok, Bazzill, DP Scraps
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Daffodil Tag Set
Embossing Powder - Stampendous
Ink - Versamark, Ranger Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Pearls, Stickles - Diamond, lace

4 comments:

Diane said...

I love your card and the design is beautiful.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!How stinking cute is this??? SUPER JOB Lori!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Sharon said...

This is adorable!! Love the shape and that lace is just perfect!! :)

Tam said...

very cute!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...