Sunday, November 6, 2011

What about some MOJO???

I find myself asking this more lately... Where is it??? So I decided the best place to find my mojo would be playing along at Mojo Monday. After all they have some awesome sketches and I figured that would be a fun way to stretch my creativity! And it certainly helps to have some great products in your craft stash...



Kinda bold colors for me! But when you have coordinating paper pads... they take all the work out of it! The designer paper I selected is by My Mind's Eye (Rosy). I did use one sliver of Webster's Pages (hounds tooth) which came from the Hollywood Vogue & WonderFALL combo pack. I created the circle using my Cricut George Cartridge (4.75 inch circle cut).

So hopefully this will be the start of a surge in mojo...

Blessings...

Ingredients

Paper - Colorbok, My Mind's Eye - Rosy, Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue & WonderFALL Combo Pack; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Hope; Ink - Versafine - Onyx Black; Dies - Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party (behind circle), Fanciful Flourish (greenery), Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Small (sentiment panel), Classic Scalloped Ovals Small (background for sentiment panel), Spiral Blossom One (rose), Cricut - George Cartridge (4.75 circle cut); Embossing Folder - Sizzix Square Lattice (hounds tooth panel); Paper Punch (additional leaves); Pearl Flourish

4 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Doesn't look like your having mojo problems! this is a super card! I like mojo monday too. Love the colors.

Tam said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

No mojo problems there. I love it. It is inspiring me to use more patterned paper with my flowers and leaves. Thanks :)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! :-)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...