Friday, November 25, 2011

In the meadow we will build a snowman...


It's time to explore Cricut and since Thanksgiving is officially behind us I pulled out a snowman cut. I am using one of my favorite frosty cartridges Winter Woodland.

Ingredients

Paper - Bazzill, Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Warm Wishes; Ink - Close to My Heart - Moonstruck; Die Cut - Cricut Winter Woodland; Pearl Flourish - Zva, Pearls; Lace; Paper Punch


Cricut Cuts

Snowman & Layers - Winter Woodland (page 31) 4 inches

Challenges

Mojo Monday 216

6 comments:

Tam said...

cute! I love the brown paper you used for your card base.

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your card. Im have a post about using the same cart but a diffrent snowman. :-)

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love the pearls. The brown cardstock is great. Love the pattern on it. Awesome card!! :)

Kristen said...

I like how you incorporated a snowman into the circle part of the sketch, and like the pearls too - this is cute!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com

Unknown said...

So cute! Love those patterned papers.

Paper Cake Trail said...

This card is fantastic!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...