Thursday, September 8, 2011

Harvesting Pumpkins

Well... maybe not quite... We do have a few gourds on an rouge vine growing under the deck but no pumpkins! But this new set from Our Daily Bread Designs really puts me in the mood to hit the pumpkin patch. Days are a little cooler here as well and I find myself thinking about planting mums in the pots by my front door. But the practical side of me says wait. So I will! But boy I sure do love this time of year! So here is my ode to the most colorful time of year and don't forget to check back Saturday morning to get details on ODBD's Shining the Light Challenge.

And here it is...


and an inside view....


Paper - Colorbok, Neenah Solar Crest; Bo Bunny Forever Fall; Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Seed Packet, Pumpkin; Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Pencils - Sargent Arts; Paper Piercer

2 comments:

Tam said...

Great card! I love pumpkins.

Rosemary said...

i ADORE pumpkins and this card, lori!! beautifully done. (one of these days i hope to get the ODBD pumpkin stamp and the seed packet set.)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...