Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bottle Cap Embellishment Tutorial

Happy Saturday to ya! Trying to get a few last minute things taken care of before the July 4th holiday... And one of the things I promised to do... get out a tutorial for the bottle cap custom embellishment. This video is about 8 minutes. I promise I will cut it down next time. This embellishment does take a little time, so I wanted to show it step by step! Enjoy! And in case you don't remember the card...



And here's the link... See ya soon!

2 comments:

Tam said...

I love your blog header!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey there my sweet friend! I absolutely LOVE your card sample and your tutorial is AWESOME!!! Have a blessed holiday weekend! Hugs, Sabrina

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...