Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inaugural Video Tutorial - Lace Collar Embellishment

This week is a little "crazy" at the Ulrich household. We are in the midst of VBS at our church... Kool-aid, cookies and tons of kids.... It is so awesome to see God's hand in their lives and how He can change their heart... Pray for us this week as we minister to the next generation...

I thought I would hop in today and post a short video demonstrating how to make a lace collar for embellishing cards. Recently I posted a card for a challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room. Several folks asked "how did you do that?" So I ventured into the world of YouTube and video tutorials... Yikes! It may be the last by Saintsrule! Productions... lol... Thanks to dear hubby for his help on this!

And thanks so much to the lovely ladies over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ for selecting my card this week as a "Shining Star." I love hanging out with those ladies. They always share such wonderful devotions to lift your spirits! Thanks girls! Blessings to you and enjoy the show...

FYI - I used 8 lace segments on this particular collar... you can use more or less! Thanks for watching!

Lori

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Lori, WOW, you go girl, this is one fabulous tutorial!!!! Thanks also to your fabulous hubby who lend you a hand. I absolutely love this idea, was kind of wondering how you did it whan I forst saw your card the other day. Thanks for sharing, now I need to get some of this amazing lace. Keep those tutorials coming!! :D Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Tam said...

tee hee! Listen to your accent.

Connie B. said...

Absolutely love your tutorial and I am going to try it on my sister's birthday card. Your card was fabulous with this lace collar on it. I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks again..

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...