Thursday, March 10, 2011

His grace...



Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Hubby and I had a very limited window to get some much needed home projects done. I am exhausted from 12 hour days of painting, installing trim and cleaning. My home is finished, thankfully and now I can relax. My body paid a heavy price for the exertion. I am now battling back pain along with muscle spasms. This scripture seems very timely. It is by His grace that I can look forward to a new heavenly body, one with no pain! Thank you as always for reading and I appreciate your comments so much! Blessings to you and yours!

Lori
Saintsrule!

Recipe

Card Stock - Bazzill
Designer Paper - Tim Coffey for K & Company - Cottage Garden
Stamps - ODBD - Grow in Grace, Fleur de Lis Borders
Ink - Close to My Heart - Indian Corn Blue
Punch - Martha Stewart
Fiber - Stampin' Up
Pearls - Crystal Stickers Pearls by Mark Richards

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love this card, especially your great bow! We linked this up on Practical Scrappers today!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...