Sunday, February 6, 2011

Got Snow?



Doesn't this card just say it all? I'm not sure there is any part of these great United States that hasn't seen a bit of the white stuff this year. This stamp set was the very first stamp set from Gina K. Designs I purchased. And somehow it seems very timely this week! Here's hoping you have a wonderful and snow free week... That's if you want one! Blessings!

Lori
Saintsrule!

Card Stock - Bazzill
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - TPC Studio - Christmas Village Winter Wonderland
Stamps - Image & Sentiment - Gina K. Designs - Got Snow?
Ink - Image - Memento & Copic
Ink - Sentiment - Close to My Heart - Indian Corn Blue
Die Cuts - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fancy Tags, Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large
Fiber - Offray 5/8 Satin - Leaf
Ranger Stickles - Star Dust

Copics

Carrot - YR02, YR68
Snowsuits - B21, B23
Flesh/Blush - E00, R20
Snowman's Scarf - YG95, YG99
Snowshoes, Snowman's Hat - C3, C5, C7
Snowman - C1, 0 Colorless Blender (to soften C1)



2 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Snow cute!!
Lori, I reposted the directions for that dip on my blog today. I had it all wrong!!

Tam said...

Cute!!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...