Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sticklepalooza



Stickles have taken over my life! I find myself plastering them on everything as of late. Can you use too much? HUMMMM...... NAH! There is something about bling that just rocks! I don't know that you can have too much of a good thing. So on today's image, I took time to cover the ground with Stickles and everywhere that snow might have fallen. I also highlighted the icicle edging and the snowflake cutout. The result are so cute! I can't wait to send it. I can definitely wait for snow (big goofy grin) however! It looks so much better on paper! Blessings to you and yours.

Lori

Card Recipe

6 X 6 inches
Card Stock - Bazzill - Pale Lavender
Card Stock - Bazzill - White Swiss Dot
Card Stock - Image - Gina K. Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Winter Joy Snow Fall - Reversible
Image - Stampavie - Rose Cuddling the Winter Bunny by Sarah Kay
Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC - Heartfelt Sentiments
Ink - Image - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Ink - Sentiment - Memento - Grape Jelly
Ink - Sponging - image and sentiment backgrounds - Memento - Lulu Lavender
Paper Edger - Icicles - Martha Stewart
Paper Punch - Snowflake - Martha Stewart
Stickles - Ranger - Diamond
Ribbon - Offray Satin Fringe (adhered with Scor-Tape_
Ribbon - Stampin Up - Lavender Grosgrain
Embellishments - Pebbles by SMH - Egg Hunt



Copic Colors

Hair - E29, E25, E35
Hat and Sweater - V01, V12, V15, V17
Jeans - B000, B41
Skin - E00
Blush - R20
Leaf - YG25
Boots - C1, C2, C5, C7
Bunny - C1, C2, C5
Gloves - C0, C1
Wood - E39, E37, E99

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...