Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bee Mine... a Valentine Card



The last few days have found me pouring over magazines. We have had a little snow here so there is very little else I can do.. lol... My hubby is home recovering from a heart cath and I am holding down the fort. In my browsing I came across a fun layout in BH&G Scrapbook Magazine. The layout was designed to look like a honeycomb. I liked the look of it and decided to modify it to make a nice Valentine's card. Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Recipe

Diecuts - Cricut George - Honeycomb - 1 1/2 inch hexagons using the fill button on a 5 X 7 piece of cardstock. Then cut to size you desire.
George - Heart
Stamp - Studio G
Markers - Copic
Stickles - Bee Wings - Ranger - Diamond
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
Hole Punch - Fiskers
Popdots

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...