Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gift Card Holder




I have a hard time buying appropriate gifts! Does anyone else suffer from this syndrome? I never know what people REALLY want. A few years ago, I decided to give gift cards. I thought this was being impersonal... but if the recepient never uses your gift... LOL... This little one will go to a special young lady who grooms my Saints! Enjoy!

Materials List

Cardstock - Black, White Bazzill
Bling - Aquamarine Bazzill
Stamps - image - Eat Cake Graphics
sentiment - unknown
Nestibilties - Large Circles and Large Circle Petite Scallops
Markers - Copic
Ink - Memento Black Tuxedo - image and sentiment
Memento Blue Sky - Sponged daubed background
Ranger Stickles - Copper - dog tag
Martha Stewart Punch - Edging of card

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...