Winter Wishes Card
Yes, I am pushing the seasons! We are having such lovely fall like weather in Kentucky that my thoughts have turned to winter...
Bazzill Cardstock - red and white
Adornit Carolee's Creations - snowflake paper
Memento Dew Drops - Lady Bug
Stamps snowflake and sentiment - Unknown
Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Icicles
Martha Stewart Limited Edition 2008 Snowflake Punch
Stickles - Diamond
Cricut Cartridge - A Child's Year
Stamp N Stuff Embossing Powder - Winter Wonderland
1. Use Memento ink to randomly stamp snowflake images on red cardstock.
2. Cut various snowflake images from A Child's Year cartridge using patterned paper
3. Punch snowflake images from MS punch. Apply stickles.
4. Ink edges of snowflakes from Cricut cuts.
5. Cut white strip of cardstock and edge with icicle punch. Apply to card.
6. Adhere patterned paper snowflakes to white cardstock with pop dots. Add
smaller punched snowflakes to top.
7. Emboss sentiment on card. Decorate icicles with stickles and let dry!