Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Time Card


I love popsicles! There I said it. I am probably way too old to admit such affection for a childhood treat. But maybe this is the first step to my recovery. LOL And as bizarre as it sounds, I really like the blue popsicles... you know, the ones that have every artificial preservative and coloring known to man! I have had this paper from Bo Bunny forever. I intended to create an Easter layout with it. But life got in the way, so instead I am mixing up the traditional colors of summer by using pastels. I used the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder along with Stampin Up ribbon. The sentiment is highlighted with a glitter pen and Robin's Nest Dew Drops. Thanks for looking and take time to enjoy your childhood pleasure!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...