Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's a Mod World...


Thanks Diane (The Scrapyard, Maysville, KY) for another fabulous card class! I am enjoying my new stamps immensely. I decided to take some fun new Doodlebug paper I bought at Diane's and make a card. I don't usually do mod... it brings back horrible memories of orange polyester elastic pants my mother made me wear as a child... For the sake of being "hip" I will try anything once! Surprisingly the card is growing on me. I used a sentiment from my new stamp set (Stampendous) and the image is from Cricut's Home Decor. I used the shadow feature on white cardstock and then popped the center out of the brown flower and reattached to give dimension. It is accented with a brown dew drop. This experiment proved I can do mod... just not orange polyester pants... LOL.

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...