Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WAW252 & WAW253 - Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning and welcome to a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday!  This week we have a wonderful digital image featuring scripture from Proverbs.  To find the digital scripture featured in today's post and how you can play along in this week's challenge visit the Word Art Wednesday blog.  But before you check it out, take a moment to look at the card I created using this week's featured digi!


Bit by Bit...

1.    Black Card Stock measuring 4.25 x 11 inches; folded at 5.5 
2.    Ecru Card Stock
3.    Pebbles Woodland Forest DP
4.    ODBD – Circles Die; Double Stitched Circles Die
5.    ODBD – Beautiful Borders Die
6.    Custom Dyed Seam Binding – Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot




Thanks for visiting!  Blessings...


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lori, this is beautiful, and I love the fall DP and the great layout! Beautifully done with one of my favorite border dies and wonderful ribbon! So glad to be joining you now. Hugs, sweet friend!

Faye said...

So beautiful in those wonderful autumn colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this card, Lori. I always love your cards, and get excited when they show up in my in-box. I know you make them with love for our precious Savior, so they mean so much. Thank you, my friend, for being such a blessing in my life and to our little challenge blog. I love serving Him with you. Hope you're doing well and having a blessed week.

Hugs,
Karen

P.S.
This card would be perfect for the October Challenge at Joy Clair and there are very few entries, if you're interested. Here's the link:
http://joyclair.typepad.com/blog/2016/10/october-challenge.html

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...