Monday, September 28, 2015

ODBD ~ Live in the Sunshine ~

Good Monday morning!  I am so excited to share another fun card today featuring items from Our Daily Bread Designs' September release.  This time I used the new stamp set, Under the Sea
along with the Pretty Posies Die.
 




I started with a white card stock base and added a bit of sea blue card stock matting.  I chose a lovely dragonfly DP design from ODBD's Blooming Garden Paper Collection for my focal layer.  I stamped the image (Under the Sea) with light gray ink and stamped my sentiment on top with a black ink.  I used ODBD's Stitched Ovals Die to cut the image and lightly colored it with a soft blue ink before removing from the die.  ODBD's Ovals Die helped create the coordinating mat layer.  I used the new Pretty Posies Die to create my layered blossom, taking care to ink the middle with a soft butter distress ink and the edges with a blue glass distress ink.  I spritzed each layer with water before manipulating the blossoms to add depth.  After layering and gluing together, I added pearl centers with a crystal glaze glue. 
 
Here's some of the items you see...
 
 

 
 

 



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to join me this week as I take another look back at ODBD's mid month release PLUS the new October items from ODBD...  Thursday is release day!  Woot, woot!  Have a great day!
 
Lori

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...