Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WAW163 ~ Philippians 1:6 ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 

We appreciate our sponsor's generosity so very much!  Please take a few moments to thank those who provided our prizes this week!  

This week we are visiting Philippians...

 I started with a black card stock base and added a white mat.  I printed the scripture on white card stock and used a die cut circle to mask it as desired.  I then layered on distress inks to create my sky.  I started with a mustard color, added a burlap shade and finished with a tea dyed hue.  I then stamped my image (twice to cover the entire card) with the tea dye ink and followed up with some random trees in black.  I just love this scene!  I will have to try this again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products 

Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs - Matting Circles Die
Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs - Keep Climbing
Digi Stamp - Word Art Wednesday
Inks - Ranger Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Frayed Burlap, Tea Dye, Black Soot 
Papers - Georgia Pacific

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!! That is one gorgeous card! I love all your inking and stamping to create this lovely scene!

Sherry said...

love, love, love your card!!! that is sooooooo cool!!!! I am going to have to case this, lol

Tam said...

great shading. Love the scene.

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Lori. Great one layer scene. Perfect with the Bible Verse.

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...