Friday, December 19, 2014

A Look Back at Our Daily Bread Designs' December Release

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' December Release.  Here is the card I created using Mini Tag Sentiments, Gilded Gate Die and Mini Tags Die  along with the new Patriotic Paper Collection PLUS some older releases! For more inspiration using the December Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog
 
I stamped my sentiment on white card stock and used the coordinating Mini Tags Die to create my sign.  The wrought iron gate is courtesy of the new Gilded Gate Die.  The background paper is from the Patriotic Paper Collection.  The new items are shown below.





I used several older dies to create my scene including the
Cathedral Window and Borders Die...

CSBD29 - CATHEDRAL WINDOW & BORDER DIES

Beautiful Borders Die
for the curtain treatment...

CSBD51 - BEAUTIFUL BORDERS DIES

and Fancy Foliage Die for my greenery...
I added a few liquid pearls
to mimic mistletoe...

CSBD33 - FANCY FOLIAGE DIES

And here are a few of the other projects I have featured this month using items from the new release...





Now don't forget to hop along and see what the other designers have in store for you.  If you should get turned around along the way, stop back at the ODBD Blog to find your way.  Thanks again for spending a few moments of your day with me!

Blessings!!



The Breadsticks

Julie * Chris * Lori (you are here)* Dawn
Sandee * Paula * Cathy * Wanda *
 Stacy * Sabrina * Gracie (Guest Designer)

4 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

OMGOSH!!! Lori this is genius! I love the sprigs of mistletoe! How smart!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how creative, Lori!! I just love the door you created with the window die and your use of sprigs for the mistletoe!! Gorgeous my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn said...

Ok... your sample is just too creative!! It's beautiful!! As are all the others!

Tam said...

great cards!
the window I thought was like the front of a church or something. :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...