Tuesday, August 12, 2014

~ Bon Voyage ~

Welcome!  Thank you as always for spending a few moments of your day with me.  Today, I have a card to share incorporating one of my favorite color schemes...  red, white and blue!  I chose white card stock to create my base (5.5 x 4.5 inches) and used navy, white and red to mat a final embossed wave layer. 


And here are some of the products you see...
 
 




I stamped my flip flops on white card stock and die cut each.  I added some glitter glue to the "straps" and a tiny flat backed adhesive pearl to each for interest.  I stamped the sentiment on white CS and hand cut the banner adding a bit of red CS for contrast.  A bit of patriotic ribbon tied around the wave embossed panel shows it off perfectly!  So what do you think?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
{{hugs}}
 
Supplies
 
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Flip Flop Fun
Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs - Flip Flop Die
Misc. - Offray Ribbon, Patina Stickles by Ranger
 Recollections Pearl
 Memento Inks


No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...