Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WAW145 ~ Colossians 1:27 ~

It's time for another fabulous, fun and inspirational challenge
  
Be sure to check out the Word Art Wednesday site for all of the details including this week's digital scripture, how to link your creation AND info on some fabulous prizes! 
 
And a very special shout out to Class Cards-n-Such and Your Next Stamp!  We appreciate these fabulous companies who graciously provided our prizes this week! 
Thank you, thank you!!! 

This week we are visiting the New Testament...


This week, I decided to go with a white, gray and yellow color scheme.  I printed my scripture on white card stock and trimmed it to size, taking care to mat it with gold, white and gray card stock.  I chose gray for my card base (5.5 x 4.25) with white matting.  I pulled a chevron DP and yellow grid DP to give this more of a modern feel.  So what do you think?  It's very clean and simple...  and I LIKE it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

Papers - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific, Core'dinations, Doodlebug
 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SWOON!!! I love this color combo and the gorgeous gray chevron paper.
You have really made the sentiment the focal point and it draws your eyes in. Such a fabulous creation!

Thank you for having me as the August Guest Designer. It is a blessing to be able to create for such an amazing blog - sharing God's love and word with so many!

Heather D.

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice. The important thing is the scripture really jumps out. - Jim

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...