Tuesday, April 22, 2014

~ Thinking of You ~

Welcome!  Today, I have a card featuring Our Daily Bread Designs' Chalkboard Paper Collection.  I love sets that pull it all together for you!  This set even includes sentiment panels.  This set is perfect to just cut and go!  I can't wait to show you!
 
I started with a black card stock base and added a white mat.  I chose the Swiss dot DP print for my base layer.  I inked up a border image from Our Daily Bread Designs' Ornate Borders and Flowers set with black on white card stock.  I then used the coordinating Ornate Borders & Flower Die to cut it and placed it over two borders (ODBD's Beautiful Borders die) woven together with burgundy satin ribbon.  I cut the sentiment (found in the Chalkboard Paper Collection) out with the coordinating ODBD die, Vintage Flourish Pattern.  A bit of greenery (from the Fancy Foliage die) and mulberry rose are nestled at each corner.  I LOVE the distressed feel of this one!  :-) 
 
So here are the products you see...
 





 
Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day! 
 
Blessings...
 
Additional Supplies
 
Paper - Georgia Pacific
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - Offray
Misc. - Mulberry Rose

3 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Lori...I LOVE your card...its so rich and vibrant...love the chalkboard, I have some ODBD stuff on my hope list...their papers are awesome too!!
Hugs

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh my...it's lovely!

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...