Sunday, April 6, 2014

~ The Lord is Risen ~

Aren't those joyous words?  How reassuring it is to know through His death we may live!  As the Easter season approaches, I find myself reflecting on the sacrifice our Savior made.  The love, the sorrow, the tears, the pain...  With that in mind, I created this card featuring the Chalkboard Collection Paper Pad from Our Daily Bread Designs.

The sentiment is already on the paper.  I just used ODBD's Antique Labels and Borders Die to cut out the sentiment and place it on a die cut from the Ornate Hearts set.  Beautiful Borders adds the lacy trim underneath and Fancy Foliage adds the greenery.  A few pearls and mulberry roses finish it off.  Here's the materials I used.


CSBD26 - ANTIQUE LABELS & BORDER DIES

 
CSBD51 - BEAUTIFUL BORDERS DIES 
 




Thanks for stopping by and sharing a little bit of your day!  I hope this project brought a smile to your face!  {{hugs}}
 
Lori
 
Additional Supplies
 
Recollections Pearls, Mulberry Roses, Georgia Pacific Card Stock

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...