Monday, April 7, 2014

~ Hop Your Way Into Spring ~

It's a bunnypalooza at the Ulrich home!  Our English Shepherds have spent a considerable bit of time indoors this winter instead of outside maintaining order in the sheep barn.  As a result, Peter Cottontail and his cohorts have TAKEN OVER my yard.  Not that I mind.  They are pretty cute!  It's funny to come home after dark to find three or four bunnies loping along in the yard.  Munching, surveying, just being CUTE!  (Keep in mind, I normally don't raise a garden or said bunnies would not be so cute...)  So here's to a Hoppy Day every day!  lol

 
I stamped the image on Copic compatible paper and colored as desired.  I then fussy cut it and added it to a round panel.  I opted to used some DP from Our Daily Bread Designs' Blooming Garden Collection behind it.  A seam binding bow and sentiment tag adorn the side.  Now for the products I used.
 
 
 
 
 
BLOOMING GARDEN COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

 
Thanks for dropping by!  Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for my weekly Word Art Wednesday project!  I can't wait to share it with you!  Blessings...
 
Lori
 
Additional Products
 
Papers - Bazzill
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic
Seam Binding

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...