Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Those pesky sentiments....

Do you ever have trouble figuring out what to do with one of your sentiment stamps? Sometimes you buy a set and only use one or two. This week I decided to pull out one I had never used and create a card with it. Once I pulled the stamp out and gave it some thought another stamp I had purchased recently came to mind. I paired them together with the above results! Now I have to figure out what to do with those other 30 stamps... LOL

Card Recipe
Cardstock - Bazzill
Gina K Pure Luxury Cardstock - Ivory
Stamps - Background - (Chicken Wire) Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Autumn Leaves
Image - Magnolia Rubber Stamps -
Edwin - Is this Your Egg?
Inks - Wire and aging - Close To My Heart - Barn Red
Sentiment - Memento Rich Cocoa
Image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Floss - (hay bales) - Making Memories
Die Cuts - (fence & hay bale ) Cricut - Old West
Nestabilities - Labels Ten
Jute - Gina K Designs
Markers - Copic
Pen - Uniball Signo - white (dots on cheeks and egg)
Pop Dots

I achieved the aged look by first stamping the chicken wire image
and then applying more of the Barn Red ink with a Tim Holtz Ink
Blending Tool (felt tip).

1 comment:

Tam said...

Nice job!

If you have the paper doll dress up cart, you could use that stamp with the magician. :)

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...