Sunday, April 4, 2010

Animal Magnetism


One of my friends is reaching the big 39! Ok, I have to pick on her since she is only a couple weeks older than me. She loves to shop so I thought this image fit her perfectly! My card was a take off on one I recently spotted in Papercrafts. Thanks for the idea!
Recipe
Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Reminisce - Zebra Print
Memento - Tuxedo Black - Image, Lady Bug - Sentiment
Stamps - Image - Whiff of Joy - Shopping Willow
Sentiment - Impression Obsession - Birthday Wishes
Punch - 1 1/2 in circle - Creative Memories
Scallop - Fiskars
Markers - Copic
Ribbon - Offray - Red 5/8 inch Satin
Pop Dots



No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...