Sunday, June 25, 2017

~ Wishing You ~

I am a sucker for a wedding.  I am probably the sappiest (is that a word?) person you will ever meet.  Just a few hours prior to writing this post, I finished up watching another Hallmark June wedding movie...  I would get married every week.  To the same wonderful guy of course...  but I'm pretty sure he would kill me!  lol...  I love the preparation, the festivities, the decor...  And I am especially LOVING the rustic/country decor that has taken over this part of the country.  My Pinterest feed has been taken over lately by wedding cakes...  and not just the traditional white frosting with basket weave but creative masterpieces designed to look like anything other than a cake.  I keep seeing cakes designed to look like birch trees and so I had to try to create my own version using Our Daily Bread Designs' Long Lasting Love.

Layer by Layer

  1. White Card Stock - 4.25 x 11 inches; scored and folded at 5.5 inches
  2. Silver DP (4.25 x 5.5 inches) ODBD's new Wedding Wishes Paper Pad
  3. Pattern DP Wedding Wishes Paper Pad cut with ODBD's Rectangles Die
  4. White Card Stock die cut with ODBD's Lattice Background Die and altered with scissors to cover half of DP

  1. Gold DP from ODBD's Wedding Wishes Paper Pad; die cut with ODBD's Filigree Frames Die
  2. White Card Stock, Black Ink, sentiment from NEW Long Lasting Love; die cut with Ovals Die
  3. Image from NEW Long Lasting Love, stamped with Black Copic compatible ink on card stock, colored and die cut with Rectangles Die
  4. Pink and green card stock, Bitty Blossoms Die with Liquid Pearls White Opal Centers 
Copic Colors -

W3, CO, C3, E29
YG61, YG63
RV00, RV02
Y11, Y15, Y26, E25
B34

and the inspiration photo from Danielle & Josh Menning Photographic


Thanks for visiting!  Until next time, 
Blessings!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...