Friday, June 23, 2017

~ They Lived Happily Every After Lantern Tablescape ~

Good morning and welcome!  Today, I have a beautiful vellum lined lantern perfect for a summer wedding.  I placed a battery operated tea light in mine and a few hand made blossoms for the table. 

So I started with a soft blue card stock and used Our Daily Bread Designs' Luminous Lantern Die cutting out the bottom and 5 sides.  On the front, I used the Double Stitched Rectangles Die to cut out the front panel and add a vellum layer using the Rectangles Die.  I stamped my sentiment (from ODBD's Happily Ever After) directly on the vellum with a turquoise ink and added a bit of clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I also added a bit of greenery (Fancy Foliage Die) and a cute picket fence using the Fence Die.  I created the roses with the Rose Dies and coordinating Rose Leaves Die.  The roses were created with white card stock, inked with Abandoned Coral, Work Lipstick and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.  After drying, I added a bit of Pearl Glimmer Mist for shine.  The roses are free standing...  I chose to NOT attach them to the lantern so they could be moved.  A bit of white seam binding ties it all up.  SO here are the June release items you see...

and a few other fun items...








Thank your for visiting and have a great night!
  

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...