Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Look Back at the March Release at ODBD

Good morning!  Welcome to a special look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' March Release.  Today, I have a Fun & Fancy Fold card, featuring the Tulip stamp set and coordinating Tulip Die.  For more inspiration using the March release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.  

So here is my project using a Flower Pot Card from the Fun & Fancy Fold card collection...


I custom cut DP from ODBD's Pastel Paper Pad for my pot and edging.  I used white card stock along with ODBD's Beautiful Borders Die for edging.  I stamped my sentiment (Tulip stamp set) on white card stock and framed it using the Mini Label Die set.  I stamped my image (Tulip stamp set) with Copic compatible ink on Neenah card stock.  I colored the images (3 sets) with Copics and die cut each with the coordinating Tulip Die.  I used the sentiment insert (which slips inside the flower pot pocket) to adhere my three colored tulip images to.  When you slip it back inside the "pot" it looks just like a fun spring bouquet!  

Here are the items you see from this month's release...



and a few old favorites...





Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with us!  I hope you leave with a bit of inspiration for your week.  Don't forget to leave some love as you visit each designer's blog!

The Bread Sticks

Dawn * Cathy * Lisa * Helen * Kathy * Sandee 
Sabrina * Robin * Diana Lori (ME) * Julie

And if you get lost along the way...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...